Car rental information
Before you book the car in Kos island, we suggest you get to know our rental conditions, insurance rules and some other details which will be useful to you.
Costas Car Rental's rates include:
- 24-hours rental,
- Collision damage waiver (excess reduced to 900 Euro),
- Theft protection (T.P.),
- Unlimited mileage,
- Delivery to the airport or Kos port free of charge,
- Road map of Kos island and Kos town.
- Extra delivery & collection fee for hotels situated in Κardamena and Kefalos areas – 20 Euro,
- Super collision damage waiver (S.C.D.W.) - 9 Euro per day/12 Euro per day for Category F,
- Additional driver (AD.D.) - 4 Euro per day,
- Baby seat, toddler seat, or booster - 4 Euro per day.
What insurance includes:
- Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W. - 900 Euro).
The customer with his signature in the rental agreement, agrees without doubt to pay the compensation for the maximum amount of 900 Euro in case of damage by his responsibility.
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (S.C.D.W.).
The customer with his signature in the rental agreement and accepting the super collision damage waiver is released from excess obligation.
Damages for broken windows/wheels and underneath of the car are not covered.
- In case of accident, no insurance will be valid if the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
- Damages for broken windows, wheels and underneath the car are not covered by insurance,
- The customer is obligated to all traffic penalties,
- The customer is obligated to return the car with the same level of fuel, as noticed in the contract during the pick-up,
- Minimum rental age – 21 years.
You will also like:
Kos island map